Access using your mobile browser
- You can access eSpatial Mobile using the browser on your mobile device.
- It is recommended that you use Safari or Google Chrome.
- The mobile application can be accessed using this URL – https://maps.espatial.com/esWebApp/mobile/pages/map.jsp.
- Use the same login details you use to log into eSpatial on your computer.
Access using Salesforce Mobile
- Your Salesforce Administrator needs to make the following configuration changes in Salesforce to make eSpatial available to your mobile users.
- Go to setup.
- Search for “Navigation” and select “Salesforce Navigation” under the “Mobile Administration” section.
- Select “eSpatial” from the Available panel on the left and add to the Selected panel on the right hand side.
- You can move eSpatial up and down depending on where you want it to appear for your users on their Salesforce Mobile menu.
Salesforce Mobile Users
- Salesforce Mobile users should log into eSpatial for Salesforce on their laptop or computer first to authorize eSpatial in your account and create at least one map.
Bookmarking eSpatial in your Browser
- Go to maps.espatial.com
- Tap the share icon
- Select Add to Home Screen
- You will now have a desktop icon to open the eSpatial Mobile Application